Om Namah Shivay

It's Mahashivratri today. I am managing vrata today. Let's see if I can manage it till evening or not.

Time for cricket fever. India Vs Pakistan The baap of all cricket games has started today. I can bet India will win... Any doubt?....

I am leaving for Haridwar and Rishikesh today. For a holy dip in Ganga and will be back on friday then direct to home town Agra. It feels good after going to Agra after such a long time (after 20 days)ha.. ha.. ha.. Actually I m a bit home sick.

Till then....

Om Namah Shivay


0 Responses to “Om Namah Shivay”

Post a Comment




Web This Blog


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

Blogwise - blog directory
Technology Blogs by Indian Bloggers
Varun Jain
Hotels in Agra
Upendra Upadhyay


© 2006 eSudhir, scribbles of Sudhir Upadhyay | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.