Smoking is not sexy

Smoking is not sexy

This ad appeard in Times of India Delhi edition on Sat, 2nd July.
quite interesting ad...
give up smoking........... Now!!!!!!


2 Responses to “Smoking is not sexy”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    what ever do you mean? Haven't you ever seen the Marlboro Man? Now you tell me what is not sexy about that! lol... I am a smoker and appreciate your concern for my health and lack of sexiness however, its my right to do as I please. thanks anyway tho.  

  2. # Blogger Sudhir Upadhyay

    Dear anonymous! I liked the creativity of this ad. That's y my blog bear this ad.  

Post a Comment




Web This Blog


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

Blogwise - blog directory
Technology Blogs by Indian Bloggers
Varun Jain
Hotels in Agra
Upendra Upadhyay


© 2006 eSudhir, scribbles of Sudhir Upadhyay | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.