Is this Google we know?

 Gmail error
Since one week it was Google Talk, Now, it's Gmail. Today when trying logging into my Gmail account, this error page appeared and after trying thrice, I was able to connect to Gmail.

I am trying to connect to Google Talk since one week but no luck ( Anil is also facing the same problem). I was able to connect on the very first day but after that no luck and today its Gmail. I don't think this is the same Google we all know. Now, one thing disturbing my mind, Is Google really God?

Your comments?


2 Responses to “Is this Google we know?”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Google is god realy.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey R u still using internet explorer. Use Firefox man!  

Post a Comment




Web This Blog


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

Blogwise - blog directory
Technology Blogs by Indian Bloggers
Varun Jain
Hotels in Agra
Upendra Upadhyay


© 2006 eSudhir, scribbles of Sudhir Upadhyay | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.