Me Mumbaikar

After living in Mumbai temporarily for 2 Months. Now, I am a Mumbaikar. I finally got job in this Maya nagari. I will be working in Atos Origin.
Hope to update blog soon.

By the way, today I got one year older ;-)


3 Responses to “Me Mumbaikar”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Jai SiyaRam and very very happy (belated) b'day bhai..  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi Sudhir,

    First off, Happy Birthday mate.
    That's a nice blog you have there.

    I noticed that both of us blog around technology, along with maybe a few other hobbies that we pursue.
    And I thought it might be good idea for both of us to exchange links.

    Do let me know what do you think.  

  3. # Anonymous sap netweaver training in hyderabad

    Valuable information..

    sap netweaver training in hyderabad


     

Post a Comment




Web This Blog


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

Blogwise - blog directory
Technology Blogs by Indian Bloggers
Varun Jain
Hotels in Agra
Upendra Upadhyay


© 2006 eSudhir, scribbles of Sudhir Upadhyay | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.