I m back

I am back after visiting the Rishikesh and Haridwar. It was a great experience going both the places. We tried to go to Neelkanth from Rishikesh which was 21 KM away from Rishikesh. We hired a bycycle and after going almost 10 Kms, we came back to
Rishikesh because the weather was not good and it was evening.

Next day we were in Haridwar and visited Mansa Devi, Anjani Devi and Chandi devi. We bath twice in Ganga. he...he..he..

And..... Last night I had an accident in my home town Agra :( and the worst part of the accident was that the curlpit was a LUNA. could you believe that?..
My right hand is injured and I am typing this and other stuff with a bit pain. :O

Now, I am back on the job after 4 days long chhutti. After all
sab ganda hai par dhanda hai...


0 Responses to “I m back”

Post a Comment




Web This Blog


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

Blogwise - blog directory
Technology Blogs by Indian Bloggers
Varun Jain
Hotels in Agra
Upendra Upadhyay


© 2006 eSudhir, scribbles of Sudhir Upadhyay | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.