Jao ghoom ke aao

I was there in shimla with my friends last week, very nice place to visit, but I was disappointed to see that it has severe water issues. Infact it is the first Hill station I have seen that does not have any water fall or lake.

Anyway, the place was nice and we enjoyed a lot...............
I'll try to post the photographs of the visit soon.

In shimla I had a chance to see bunty or bubly. I didn't like the film much. First half is good and light but second half could have been better. Amitabh is good with a little screen presence and so Rani and Abhishek.

Agra is there in the film but thoda sa. :+(
Anyway, I was shocked to see next day in TOI the film got 31/2 stars.
But the film is total time pass and must watch who wish to see Bachhans dancing together with Aish ;)


0 Responses to “Jao ghoom ke aao”

Post a Comment




Web This Blog


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

Blogwise - blog directory
Technology Blogs by Indian Bloggers
Varun Jain
Hotels in Agra
Upendra Upadhyay


© 2006 eSudhir, scribbles of Sudhir Upadhyay | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.