Kumble ka kamaal; Rahul ne machaya dhamal

A tremendous team effort of Indian Team. On the first day I though that either the match will be draw or Pakistan will win. but this is what cricket all about. The match was complete roller coaster one session one team up one session the same was down.

The two centuries of Rahul and 7 Wickets in a inning of Kumble was gr8 to see. Now, I have a question Does any one remember the last time Saurav made a 50. If any one recalls then plz let me know as I m researching on this ;-)

Sachin missed the century thanks to Steve buckner. But this is part of the game and we have to accept it.

Ant bhala to sab bhala Finally India won the match and 1-0 ahead in the series.
See you in Banglore...

I m still recovering from my hand injury. :-( ^_^


0 Responses to “Kumble ka kamaal; Rahul ne machaya dhamal”

Post a Comment




Web This Blog


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

Blogwise - blog directory
Technology Blogs by Indian Bloggers
Varun Jain
Hotels in Agra
Upendra Upadhyay


© 2006 eSudhir, scribbles of Sudhir Upadhyay | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.