Blog? whats that

This was the reaction I used to get in my office when talking about blogs.
Now, I must mention this, we work in a BPO ( No. 1 BPO to be precise ) for
a Technical process. Some of my collegues are MCAs, MCSEs, CCNAs or even
B.Techs and they dont know what a blog is. Anyway, Whenever they asked the question
what is blog? I used to say just one thing
click on this link
.

And then people started calling me blogger. Although, I am a kid in the
blogosphere ;). But there are people in my office who say that Blog is
a personal diary, nothing more than that. Anyway, I dont care.. but I can
remember few lines of Mahatma Gandhi:

First they ignore you...,
Then they laugh at you...,
Then they fight you...,
Then you WIN.

And I feel somewhat happy to announce that 4 of my collegues have their blogs now and another 3 are planning to blog soon. So, Gandhi ji is right once again.


0 Responses to “Blog? whats that”

Post a Comment




Web This Blog


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

Blogwise - blog directory
Technology Blogs by Indian Bloggers
Varun Jain
Hotels in Agra
Upendra Upadhyay


© 2006 eSudhir, scribbles of Sudhir Upadhyay | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.